(Andrews McMeel, 2015)
“According to Urban Dictionary, photobombing is defined as “posing in other people’s photos, without the knowledge of the main subjects, for a later surprise.” These sneak attacks never fail to bring a picture from “meh” to “magnificent,” which is why they regularly make the rounds on humor websites like Reddit, Collegehumor.com, The Huffington Post, the Cheezburger Networks, and more.
Featuring a different photobomb each day, this calendar will have readers laughing out loud and plotting their own sneak attacks every time a camera appears!”
Click here to order your PhotoBomb-a-Day 2015 Calendar on Amazon.
My second book, a pop culture/humor book titled Photobombed! (Sourcebooks, 2012), is available now. I wrote this hilarious collection of photos with funny captions in collaboration with the wildly-entertaining and exceptionally quirky website, Oddee.com. Click here to read an interview on HuffPost Weird News about Photobombed!
Click here to get your copy: Photobombed!: Making Bad Pictures Great and Good Pictures Awesomely Bad (Oddee Presents)
“Where do you find a camo willie warmer, pubic wig, and cremation memorial bullet urn all in one place? With millions of people using eBay every day, it is the most popular online auction website in history. And in Crap I Bought on eBay, the authors will include 101 of the funniest, grossest, and downright disgusting items for sale that they were actually crazy enough to purchase! Each entry includes the description of the item for sale, a photo, price tag, witty commentary, and hilarious email exchanges.”
Click here to purchase a copy of my side-splitting first book:
Each week, I write timely, informative, and humorous articles, lists, reviews, and blog posts about everything funny on the web. From memes to selfies, if it’s funny, you’ll find it here! I am also responsible for managing About’s Web Humor Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages.
Some examples of my article work for PsD that have appeared on other sites:
- 10 Photoshop Fashion Victims on Oddee
- 12 Badly Photoshopped Celebrities on Oddee
- 10 “Handy” Photoshop Foul-Ups on BoingBoing
- Ten Totally WTF Photoshop Disasters on Smosh
- 10 Spookiest Phantom Limbs on Smosh
I provide monthly freelance writing services to the Marketing department of St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. I regularly contribute to their quarterly magazine, Healthy Choices, and many of my articles appear in The Nashua Telegraph.
Here is an example of the kind of article I create for SJH: Advanced Surgical Procedures Available Only At St. Joseph Hospital (page S8)
- I frequently interview patients and doctors for stories. Here are a few examples of the sort of patient testimonials I handle for them: Harry’s Story, and Michael’s Prostate Removal Story.
- I create weekly marketing emails for the hospital’s Lighten Up Nashua program.
- I managed the St. Joseph Hospital Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest pages from 2011-2013.
I have written hundreds of articles for Oddee, an entertainment blog with over 5 million visits per month.
Here are some examples of my contributions to the site:
- World’s Lasts (This article gained international attention. I was interviewed live, via translator, on the radio for South America’s most popular radio program, Los Originales.)
- 10 Gorgeous Women (Who Were Born Men) (This article set a record on the site, receiving 500,000 hits within its first 30 days online)
- 10 Funniest Badly- Translated Ads
- 10 Weirdest Medical Syndromes
- 10 Amazing Tales of Alien Abduction
- 10 Scariest Ghostly Images and Recordings
- 10 Coolest Brothels & Bordellos
- 10 Cases of Inappropriate Cleavage (This article was mentioned in Spain’s largest newspaper, El Mundo, and received over 400,000 views during its first month online.
- 10 Hotels Where Famous People Have Died
- 10 Products Discovered By Accident
- 10 Amazing Underground Homes
Additionally, I was the Social Media Manager and head of Partnerships for Oddee from Sept. 2010 until December 2012. During my two+ years managing Oddee’s community, I increased the site’s fan base from 71,000 fans to over 104,000 fans on Facebook alone. I also formed and maintained lasting partnerships with sites like BuzzFeed, Huffington Post Weird News, Incredible Things, Neatorama, and others.